Web Developer Trainee
CraterZone is a high spirited Product and Services Company enterprising to offer distinctive Mobile apps, Cloud based and customized solutions to its global clientele.
Job Location:B-96, Sector 63, NOIDA – 121003, (Near Fortis Hospital )
Job Title:Web Developer
Key Skills:Web/HTML Developer, CSS3, XHTML, Photoshop, HTML5, Jquery
Compensation Package:Attractive Salary Package.
Required Qualification:Are you a Graphic Designer who wants to be part of a fast-paced, creative production team? Are you passionate, self-motivated and flexible? If so, read on!
- At least 6 months experience in Web Designing and coding HTML.
- An online portfolio demonstrating solid web design and front end development skills
- Ability to design web pages in Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Visual design skills are a must
- Familiarity with responsive design & development a plus
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals and integrate brand experience into designs
- Design website structures and graphical assets that convey unique brand experiences in a way that meets business objectives
- Ensures all work incorporates defined requirements and employs best practices in creative execution and user experience design
- Present creative concepts internally to the creative director and other key stakeholders, as well as externally to clients (mostly via phone and email)
- Collaborate with development team to ensure creative alignment and a smooth transfer of work between teams
- Adhere to defined creative workflow and contribute to the evolution of our overall creative process
- Keeps up to date on design and technology trends to ensure work remains fresh and relevant
- Upload site on server and test on all browsers
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to generate, articulate and present creative ideas and strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking
- One topic to design and code HTML
- Final Face to Face Interview with Management
How to Apply:For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Web Developer – Trainee.