We are looking for a passionate Product Manager that leverages new technologies focused on creating compelling mobile Apps.
Job Title:Product Manager
Job Location:B-96 sector 63, NOIDA – 121003, (Near Fortis Hospital )
Key skills:Product Management, product executive, Brand Managemen, Product Marketing, product strategy, Business Planning, finanace, startegic marketing, startegic business development
Compensation Package:Attractive Salary Package.
- 2+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experiences a strong plus.
- Understanding of business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Drive product planning, demand planning & roadmaps
- Ability to strongly work with teams for business planning
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal Skills.
- Close collaboration with Marketing & Trade Marketing teams for joint initiatives
- Ability to work seamlessly with various stakeholders internally to drive Business objectives
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Ability to Align teams to corporations Mid to Long term objectives.
- Partner with business stakeholders and product developers to inform and drive product decisions.
- Work with the product team (development and business) to continually validate development based off user stories as well as refactor existing development in the products.
- Coordinate demos to business stakeholders and end users to continuously validate product direction and business goal alignment.
- Develop, implement and modify team metrics to help provide an accurate indicator of team progress toward goals.
- Apply product management experiences in order to implement Agile methodologies in a large scale environment.
- Provide coordination for all developers (associates and contractors) on the product team. Ensure the team comprehends and applies established processes, policies, standards and procedures.
- Manage product backlogs to ensure that current and future work for development teams will deliver business value.
- Facilitate conversations, activities, and experiences to help build a continuous improvement culture.
About Company:Craterzone is a high spirited Product and Services Company enterprising to offer distinctive Mobile apps, Cloud based and customized solutions to its global clientele.To know more, visit www.craterzone.com.
How to Apply:For immediate consideration please submit an updated copy of your CV with subject (Product Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org.