Craterzone is a high spirited Product and Services Company enterprising to offer distinctive Mobile apps, Cloud based and customized solutions to its global clientele.
Location:B-96 sector 63, NOIDA 201307, (Near Fortis Hospital)
Key skills:Java, J2ee, Spring, Rest, Jersey, Multithreading, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Xmpp, Linux
Compensation Package:Attractive Salary Package.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience designing and developing large scale, mission critical and high availability APIs, preferably RESTful.
- Demonstrable experience with server side technology stack, including but not limited to: Java, JPA, Spring Framework, Eclipse Link or Hibernate.
- Solid understanding of, and prior experience building REST APIs is mandatory.
- Good OOPs concepts and Design Patterns
- Good Exposure to databases (MS SQL 2005/2008 or/and Oracle or/and MySQL or all).
- Good Exposure to Tomcat/ Glassfish/ Websphere or others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
- If so, can you join in 1 month?
- How we are different than others:
- Reward based system where employees get I Appreciate Tags.
- Flexible work timings.
- Design and develop a cloud based scalable, extensible, reliable
- Maintainable RESTful API platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop a broad set of APIs that meets the needs of our internal and external customers
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
How to Apply:For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Java/J2EE.