CraterZone is a high spirited Product and Services Company enterprising to offer distinctive Mobile apps, Cloud based and customized solutions to its global clientele.
Job Title:HR Manager
Location:B-96, Sector 63, NOIDA – 121003, (Near Fortis Hospital )
Key skills:HR and Administration, HR Manager, Admin Manager, HR officer, HR assistant, Human resource officer
Compensation Package:Attractive Salary Package.
- Bachelors degree from a three-year college or university.
- MBA would be an added advantage
- MBA fresher with extraordinary communication skill can also apply
- Work closely with Technical team to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc.).
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview.
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
- Conducting large Recruitment drives /Bulk hires.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies Sourcing via Portals, Referrals, Vendors, Social Platforms LinkedIn etc.
- Publication of advertisements on job portals and coordinating for interview of potential candidates
- Preparing Attendance & Salary of the employees.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Proposals for tenders and other enquiries.
- Monitor new employees for Induction with TM. Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Employee Grievances Management.
- Preparation of Quotations, Tenders, Presentations, Servicing Contracts as per requirement of Customers
- Administration support: File management, drafting of letters, correspondence, screening of telephone calls.
How to Apply:For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with subject HR Manager.