Business Development officer
Craterzone is growing and we’re on the lookout for a sales leader that can initially work with the CEO to develop new sales in the enterprise space, and then build out own sales team across Australia. You know how to pitch, build relationships, and most importantly – close deals. You don’t just meet targets, you exceed targets. You’re comfortable with people, know how to think under pressure, and can up-sell, cross-sell, and every-side-sell like a pro.
Our specialist technical teams will handle all the implementation, training and tech support, allowing you to shine by doing what you do best – bringing on new clients and nurturing existing clients. Our team are innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We’re committed to learning, growing, and being better than the best. That’s why we need an exceptional Business Development Manager who will pioneer ground-breaking business strategies and send sales through the door.
Job Title:Business Development officer
- Client Acquisition and new business
- Account Management
- Sales Reporting and pipeline planning
Compensation Package:Attractive Salary Package.
- Great understanding of Mobile Apps, IT consulting, Digital marketing, Ecommerce and cloud computing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales, both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Applause-worthy communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning, organization and computer skills.
- Able to whip-up professional client proposals and tenders.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop new sales strategies.
- Previous Enterprise and C-Level customer engagement.
- Exceptional at chasing new opportunities.
- Great intuition and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Confident negotiation skills.
- You’ve got formal experience with sales methodology.
- You understand current digital trends and consumer needs.
- You know how to sell long-term digital projects (think 12-24 month campaigns)